How May We Help You?
Latest News, Publications and Media Coverage about Microtrace
- Chris Palenik Interviewed about “Forensic Files” and Trace Evidence
- Microtrace’s Range of Analytical Experience on Display at Inter/Micro 2023
- Skip Palenik Interview on Role of Microscopy in Modern Art Analysis
- An Introduction to the Forensic Analysis of Solution Dyed Fibers
- Green River Murders: How Microtrace Found Pivotal Clues Others Missed
- Firearm to Target Distance Determination
- The Microscopical Recognition and Characterization of Pigmented Fibers
- Alan Stone Joins Microtrace Staff
- Merry Christmas from Microtrace!
- The Chemistry of Forensic Fiber Analysis
- Documentary- What Happened to Timmothy Pitzen?
- Article- Routine Mitogenome MPS Analysis from 1 and 5 mm of Rootless Human Hair
- EAS Papers
- 30th Anniversary: Celebrating 30 Years of Microscopical Problem Solving
- An Introduction to the Forensic Investigation and Analysis of Trace Evidence