How May We Help You?
Latest News, Publications and Media Coverage about Microtrace
- Article: Characterization of Aluminum Powders in IEDs, Part II
- Happy Thanksgiving from Microtrace!
- Article: Characterization of Crystalline Structures in Cannabis Extracts
- Happy 29th Anniversary, Microtrace!
- Microtrace Scientists Present at Annual MAFS Meeting
- Starved Rock Murder Evidence to be Reanalyzed
- Optical and Chemical Characterization and Identification of Crystalline Structures in Cannabis Solvent Extracts
- Forensic Analysis of New and Emerging Fibers
- Commentary: Traceology, Criminalistics, and Forensic Science
- Spotlight on: Cathodoluminescence Microscopy
- Reference Collections Presentation by Chris Palenik at CFSRE Symposium
- Forensic lab that’s identified serial killers is inspecting evidence in 1960 Starved Rock killings
- Microtrace Provides Expert Soil Testimony at Trial
- In Memoriam – Joseph E. Koles
- Jason Beckert Speaks to Santa Clara University School of Law