Container and Packaging
Our wide range of materials and analytical experience gives us a unique perspective when addressing issues involving microscopical and microanalytical characterization in the packaging and container industry. In the same way that our research, forensic casework, and sample-driven analytical approach allow us to perform the highest level of forensic analyses, our clients in the paint, polymer and coatings industries rely on us for a variety of reasons, including:
- Microstructural characterization – Imaging of microscopic and nanoscopic features.
- Elemental and chemical mapping – In situ study of the spatial distribution of components on a microscale or nanoscale.
- Raw material and component characterization – Comparison of ingredients, including metal, paper and polymers to identify, define, and understand subtle, but significant differences that are not necessarily captured by product specifications.
- Failure analysis – Elucidation of failure mechanisms through scientific analysis.
- Foreign matter identification – Identification and sourcing of inclusions, discolorations, stains, and other systemic or one-off issues.
- Litigation support – Scientific support of claims arising from failures, patent infringements, and product failure.
How May We Help You?Contact us
to discuss your project in more detail.