How May We Help You?
Latest News, Publications and Media Coverage about Microtrace
- Jason Beckert Speaks to Forensic Science Students at Bowling Green State University
- Happy 31st Anniversary, Microtrace!
- Forensic Chemical Microscopy and the Fun of Figuring Things Out
- Is a Conservative Decision in the Lab Always Conservative?
- The Examination of Stomach Contents in a Suspected Suicide
- Chris Palenik Interviewed about “Forensic Files” and Trace Evidence
- Microtrace’s Range of Analytical Experience on Display at Inter/Micro 2023
- Skip Palenik Interview on Role of Microscopy in Modern Art Analysis
- An Introduction to the Forensic Analysis of Solution Dyed Fibers
- Green River Murders: How Microtrace Found Pivotal Clues Others Missed
- Firearm to Target Distance Determination
- The Microscopical Recognition and Characterization of Pigmented Fibers
- Alan Stone Joins Microtrace Staff
- Merry Christmas from Microtrace!
- The Chemistry of Forensic Fiber Analysis