Chris Palenik appointed to the North Carolina Forensic Science Advisory Board
Chris Palenik appointed as charter member to the North Carolina Forensic Science Advisory Board (2012) . .
Presented on: 1/1/2012
The North Carolina Forensic Science Advisory Board is a group of scientists who help advise the North Carolina State Crime Lab. The board reviews Crime Lab operations and makes recommendations on new programs, methods of testing and qualifications for forensic scientists working in the lab.
The board is made up of 18 members, including the director of the State Crime Lab. The remaining members are scientists appointed by the Attorney General.
Members of the Forensic Science Advisory Board named in 2012 are:
- Mr. Peter M. Marone (Chairman), Former Laboratory Director, Virginia Department of Forensic Science (retired)
- Dr. Michael Coble (Vice Chairman), National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Mr. Kermit B. Channell, II, Executive Director, Arkansas State Crime Laboratory
- Dr. Tracey D. Cruz, Associate Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University Department of Forensic Science
- Dr. Roger Kahn, Director, Harris County (TX) Forensic Biology Laboratory
- Dr. David Hinks, Professor of Textile Chemistry, North Carolina State University
- Judge Joseph R. John, Sr., Director, North Carolina State Crime Laboratory
- Ms. Amanda Julian, Forensic Quality Manager, Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Ms. Alka B. Lohmann, Virginia Department of Forensic Science
- Dr. Bruce R. McCord, Professor, Florida International University Department of Chemistry
- Dr. Christopher S. Palenik, Vice President and Research Microscopist, Microtrace
- Ms. Bethany P. Pridgen, Forensic Lab Manager, City of Wilmington, WPD Crime Laboratory
- Dr. Peter R. Stout, Senior Forensic Scientist, RTI International
- Dr. Deborah Radisch, North Carolina Chief Medical Examiner
- Mr. Ronald Singer,Technical and Administrative Director, Tarrant County (TX) Medical Examiner’s Office
- Dr. Leonard Stefanski, Professor, North Carolina State University Department of Statistics
- Dr. Robert Eugene Zipf, Jr, Pathologist (Retired)
How May We Help You?Contact us
to discuss your project in more detail.